Parents Corner (Under Construction)
about 1 month ago
This is a page to provide parents with a place to connect with Weed High School. We will be adding to it as we have questions and ideas from parents and guardians.
- Get help for your student/s
- How can I participate?
- Help with college and career planning
- What is Aeries and how do I use it monitor my students progress?
- Parenting resources
- School to Home Communications - How do I know what is going on?
- I want to help or I have a project I would like to see happen
- What other questions do you have and need answers to?
By Mike Matheson
News and Announcements
11 hours ago
Friday November 15th:
We will have a special block schedule. School will start at the normal Friday time: 9:10 am.
Period 1 - 9:10 am - 10:25 am
Period 2 - 10:30 am - 11:50 am
Lunch - 11:50 am - 12:25 pm
Period 3 - 12:30 pm - 1:45 pm
Period 5 - 1:50 pm - 3:05 pm
All WHS Students with data confirmation completed will be transported to COS on a bus: The schedule for the day is as follows:
Period 6 - 8:00 to 9:10
Juniors and Seniors will leave on Bus for COS at 8:45 Freshman and Sophomores will leave on Bus for COS at 9:10 Presentation at COS - 9:30 to 10:30
Return to WHS - 10:30 to 11:00
Here is a link to learn more about the presenter Derek Clark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVahgzT9GKU
- Request Your Transcript
- Household Income Verification Form
- 2018-19 WHS student-parent handbook
- 2018/19 WHS student-parent handbook Spanish
- WHS Master Calendar 2019-20
- SUHSD 2019-20 calendar
- 2019-20 WHS bell schedule
- WHS bus schedule 2018-19
- Private Driver App 2019
- WHS Athletic Packet 2019-20
- Lunch Menu Nov.
- WHS Newsletter Nov/Dec 2019
- Chromebook Agreement
- Lunch Application
- Cougar Corp
- Powerschool Learning
- FINALS WEEK
- WHS School Accountability Report Card